Flexispot Classic risers provide the best route to using a sit-stand desk in your office or home office. Place directly on top of your existing desk and you are on your way to a healthier life. There are many sizes available for the Flexispot Classic riser but they all share the same great features.
- Gas springs (pneumatic pistons) assist the lowering and raising of the desk. They provide a very smooth and controlled assisted lift.
- Squeezing a single lever activates the lift mechanism which will allow you to move the desk into one of the twelve height positions.
- The desktop will reach a maximum height of 19.7” above the original table.
- The extra-wide keyboard tray is great for using a large multimedia keyboard with plenty of room for a mouse. To work closer to the desktop remove the keyboard tray.
- A perfect blend of high-quality craftsmanship and great features that will help you get the most out of your new sit-stand lifestyle.
- Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Save time — no assembly required.
- Dimensions with keyboard tray: 5.9" - 19.7"H x 47"W x 31.1"D
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)
||5-15/16 in. - 19-3/4 in.
||Pneumatic Lift Assist
||Medium-Density Fiberboard (MDF)
|Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards