(Open Ream) Hammermill Multipurpose Paper, 20 Lbs., 8.5" x 11", Canary, 3 HOLE PUNCH (Case or Ream)SKU: 103921O-R
**Open Ream means that the packaging of the ream is torn or broken open. The paper inside the ream is no longer sealed within the ream but it is not damaged**
Create archive-safe and environmentally-friendly projects that resist crumbling and yellowing with this acid-free, recycled paper. Compatible with office machines, home printers and a variety of electronic imaging equipment, this letter-sized canary yellow Hammermill Fore paper adds a pop of color to flyers, forms, and crafts and is ideal for color-coding documents. Already 3-hole punched to save you time!
- Reliable multipurpose paper is perfect for everyday use
- Paper measuring: 8.5"W x 11"L (US letter)
- Paperweight: 20 lb.
- This pastel paper is ideal for prints with moderate solid areas, graphics, and saturated colors
- Yellow color
- 500 sheets per ream OR 10 reams per case
- Meets or exceeds FSC and SFI standards
- Contains 30% recycled post-consumer content for a sustainable choice
- Acid-free prevents paper from crumbling or yellowing
- Smooth surface for high-impact color graphics