Ergonomic yet affordable, Move 60 Series Height Adjustable Standing Desks find your favorite work positions at the push of a button. A variety of finishes and sizes fit both home offices to large multi-person workspaces. Find the right height for you with Move 60.
- Height Adjustable Standing Desk has welded 16 gauge steel base legs and feet for superb structural strength.
- Thermally fused laminate surfaces and impact-resistant edges for long-lasting quality.
- Quiet UL listed electric motors, 10-foot power cord plugs into a standard wall outlet.
- Two-stage units provide height range from 27 to 46.7 inches high and operate at a speed of 0.78 inches per second.
- Four programmable presets with a quiet, soft-touch start and stop.
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA quality test standards for safety and performance.
- Desktop weight capacity tested to support 200 lb.
- Assembly required.
- Assembled Dimensions: 47 3/5"W x 29 3/8"D x 47 2/3"H
|Number Of Drawers
|Height (Maximum) - Floor To Seat
|Height (Minimum) - Floor To Seat
|Height Range (Floor To Seat)
||27 in. - 46-7/10 in.
||Electronic Push Button
||Move 60 Series 48"W x 30"D Height Adjustable Standing Desk, Standard Delivery
||Thermofused Laminate (TFL)
|Meets/Exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Standards
||Bush Business Furniture
||47 69/100 in. X 48 in. X 29-3/8 in.
||BUSH INDUSTRIES INC.